Last Updated on Sunday, 04 September 2011 15:27
- I held the PhD in Statistics and Quantitative finance in the April 2010, at Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche e Matematiche "S. Vianelli" of Palermo. The PhD thesis, titled "Simulating Term Structure Interest Rates with Arbitrary Marginals", argues about a method to simulate scenarios of the term structure of interest rates in the long horizon. A paper of the PhD thesis has been accepted, at present it is under review, by the International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management.
- In 2006, plays the role of the Statistical Institute Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Sicilia A. Mirri ". Together with the Department of Epidemiological Surveillance teams have applied statistical methods for modeling of epidemiological data in the veterinary field.
- Since 2004, nearly two years, I became interested in complementary pensions, investments and insurance for a company leader in the insurance sector.
- I followed the Master in Marketing and Business Communication, organized by Centro Studi Comunicare l'Impresa. The stage was being done to a company's Customer Relationship Management, based in Milan, covering the role of junior market research. Soon after, I moved to Brescia to work at one of the largest Export Consortia Northern Italy, serving as market researcher.
- In 2002, after having passed the selections as cadet officers of the Guardia di Finanza, I followed a course of four months at the Academy of Guardia di Finanza where I studied the administrative and fiscal matters. At the end of the academy I have served as a lieutenant in L'Aquila.
- 2001 was the year in which I graduated in Statistics and Economics at the University of Palermo, discussing the thesis entitled "The use of permutation tests as an alternative to traditional tests used in hypothesis testing" .